- 70% of calls are placed "On-Hold" for 30 seconds or longer, leaving a caller on "Silence Hold" results in a staggering 75% call abandonment rate! majority of these callers will not call back again.
- 80% of callers with silence on-hold hang up within 1 minute.
- Callers with Music-on-Hold stay on-line up to five minutes longer
- 30% of callers purchased additional products or services as a result of something they heard on-hold
- 25% of callers make a purchase based on an on-hold sales suggestion
Based on CNN Survey:
"The average person spends 100 hours per year on-hold"
"Without music or messages, 70% of those on-hold will hang up and 35% won't call back"
Cellular Marketing Magazine:
"Over 90% of callers prefer on-hold messages over silence"
"Surveys show that 25% to 40% of callers make purchases based on information they heard on-hold"
Can you afford to spend so much money in advertising your product and services to get the customers to call you, only to be placed in "Silence Hold" while you have to help another customer?
- Keep customers on line longer and make a better impression
- Increase your credibility and improve your customers perception of your business
- Advertise your WEB site address, provide value added information, promote special sales
- Increase sales and customer satisfaction