Thursday, September 30, 2010

The Search Has Ended



I've been trying for years to build a relationship with a phone repair company. From time to time I need repair expertise on a phone system for one of my clients, something that goes beyond my expertise. It would be valuable to me to have someone I could call and have them do the service call for me. A paid service call. In return if they ever had a client that was interested in an on hold message they could pass that lead to me. Seemed to make sense to me. However, I never could find anyone who was interested in this arrangement. That was until I did a search on line and called Lance Zaal. Why Lance Zaal. To be honest because he was close to a client that needed some service on their phone system and their service tech was not returning their calls. I set up the call and Lance goes by and he takes care of the issue in no time. This one call has led to others and I'm sure there will be more. It's turned out to be the best random search I've every done. Even if it never leads to any referrals from Mr. Zaal, I'm already satisfied. Thanks Lance. Contact me if you're looking for a quick, reliable, knowledgeable phone tech in the Rancho Cucamonga area. I'd be glad to share his information.

No comments:

Post a Comment