Friday, March 11, 2011

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions


Decisions, we all wrestle with them all the time.  You can’t get around it. They’re part of everyday life. But, I found a way of minimizing some decisions by making them only once. Chances are you’re already doing this is some areas of your life. You’ve made the decision you’re going to work each day.  You don’t wake up each day and make that decision. For my weekly networking meeting I do the same thing. I’ve made the decision that I’m going to the meeting each Wednesday. I don’t wake up each Wednesday and make that decision. I do the same thing for Kiwanis meetings,  community meetings, etc. It helps cut down on all that unnecessary decision making. It frees me up for more productive thoughts.  We’ll never get out of making all those decisions, but you can cut it down a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment