Thursday, January 21, 2021

I'm Back


 

Hello. It has been a while. Yes, life was busy for a while. And I was not able to keep up with blogging. But, I'm retired now and hopefully I can get back to blogging more consistently.

This used to be the please hold marketing blog. But now it is the ProDougtions blog. For a lot of reasons that I won't bore you with and take the time to get into I did away with Please Hold Marketing. That was my business where I did custom on hold messages for business. But I also do voiceover, narration and other commercial voicework. That was done under ProDougtions. So, I had the bright idea to do away with Please Hold Marketing and put everything that I do under one umbrella called ProDougtions. Which I already had a website for. That's the short story, if you want to hear the full story send me a request and maybe I'll get into it someday. Not really that exciting though.

So if you know anybody in business or has need in their private life for any voice work, it could be a business presentation, it could be a family reunion video or a service club presentation that needs narration, I'm more than happy to do that for you. I still do custom on hold messages for business and I can also do the voices for your phone tree prompts. All these things can give whatever you’re producing a much more polished sound and feel. If you need a commercial produced for a business, we can do that too.

So, I'm very happy to be back under the new name ProDougtions at ProDougtions.com.  And fingers crossed I can continue to blog more consistently, bringing you topics related to voice over, narration, on hold messages, etc.

And who knows maybe I'll even share some thoughts on other topics. Until then have a great day

No comments:

Post a Comment